Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SEO Help

I'm sure you realize how important SEO is. I have been focusing on this for my sites for a while and the work has paid off for me in traffic and pagerank increase.

My sites were pageranked at 0’s and 1’s six to nine months ago, but since I have concentrated on SEO my rankings have been constantly rising.

I am creating another website that will offer my services to help other website owners with what I have learned.

One of the best ways to increase pagerank is to submit your sites to directories to get one way links. This carries a lot of weight with search engine rankings. I currently have a list of over 2000 directories with good pagerank that I can manually submit your site to. I’m am charging $500.00 for this work.

If you are interested, contact me at rlhs76@yahoo.com

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment